Upper Skagit Library
Located in the historic town of Concrete, Washington, the Upper Skagit Library District serves over 4,000 people in eastern Skagit County.
- Boopsie! Now you can download Boopsie for Library’s app on to your smartphone or tablet. The app provides mobile access to our catalogs, library location, hours and more.
- Microsoft IT Academy! We are pleased to have the Washington State Library Microsoft IT Academy training program available in our library. This is a great program for the people of our community who want to improve their job skills or learn basic, advanced computer skills in general. All of the online training included in the IT Academy program is free. Come to the library to receive instructions and help on how to get started with Microsoft IT Academy. Detailed instructions are available here.
- Winter Hours! Starting November 1st the library will switch over to winter hours until March 1st. On Tuesdays and Wednesdays the library will be open from 10am to 7pm; same hours will remain for Friday and Saturday. The Library will remain open for the same amount of hours.
- Knit & Crochet with Sylvia! Thursdays 5-8pm in the conference room.
- Guitar Classes! Saturdays 10-11am at the library, bring your guitar.
- December 5th, 5pm special board meeting, at the Library.
- December 19th, 5pm regular board meeting, at the Library.
- LEGOS! The Upper Skagit Library will be continuing its popular Legos at the Library program on December 27th, starting at 3:00pm. No legos in November!
- Recycle Reminder! Friends of the Upper Skagit Library have a box at the Library to collect inkjet cartridges, cell phones and small electronics for recycling. Visit Planet Green Recycle website.
- Survey! This past fall 59 people filled out the comprehensive Upper Skagit Library Survey. View the results here.